"The Lord is good; His lovingkindness is everlasting and His faithfulness to all generations"

Psalm 100:5

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Vacation
















Nathan and Anna-Marie at Fort Clinch











Fort Clinch, Amelia Island







Fernindina Beach AKA fun fun fun





































We took the kids to Amelia Island, Florida for a few days of family bonding. We had a blast. Of course playing in the ocean was our favorite. It is amazing when you look out at the vastness of it and the beauty. It's an amazing reminder of how AWESOME God is. How powerful and great He is.

Nathan's favorite was "riding the waves". And boy did he ride the waves over and over and over. He completely wore himself out.
Anna-Marie loves the ocean as well. When the water got too rough I recommended that we build sand castles. She caught on to what I was up to and said, "Mommy, they're just waves, you really need to toughen up." So toughen up I did. I rode the waves until I wore myself out.
We toured the historical Fort Clinch located on the uppermost Florida coastline. The kids were very fascinated and wanted to explore every inch of the place. We also enjoyed a fun round of put-put. (I got my very first ever hole-in-one). Yes, I was excited. God is so good to us, and I am so thankful for my family. Just the simplicity of enjoying the beach together brings so much joy to my heart. I'm so thankful to the Lord for blessing me with Michael, Nathan, and Anna-Marie.








No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME TO THE
"WONDERFUL WORLD OF THE WINGERTSAHNS"