"The Lord is good; His lovingkindness is everlasting and His faithfulness to all generations"

Psalm 100:5

Sunday, July 26, 2009

These are the days of Elijah

I took the kids to my sister's in Loganville, Georgia for a few days. It was our "bonding time". We loved loving on our sweet baby cousin Elijah.


Anna-Marie loved taking care of Elijah.














Aunt Sue took us to Stone Mountain Park where she works. This day we toured the confederate hall. The kids really enjoyed the history lesson. Anna-Marie even gave her daddy a recap after we got back home of all she learned.




This was a very cool water park we took the kids to in Lanora, Georgia. Nathan loved this slide. I did it twice (scared me to death)


































Elijah is nine months old. It is so fun to watch life from the view of a nine month old. He has the sweetest disposition. I tried to pack him in my suitcase and bring him back home with me, but for some reason Melissa wasn't so fond of the idea. I think she might be a little attached to him.

We did get him to say "nay nay" and "shell". That's my story anyway and I'm sticking to it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME TO THE
"WONDERFUL WORLD OF THE WINGERTSAHNS"