"The Lord is good; His lovingkindness is everlasting and His faithfulness to all generations"

Psalm 100:5

Friday, July 3, 2009



Well this would be my very first blog. I put it off forever, not being exactly techno savvy. I hope this is a great way for our family and friends to keep up with us. I'm horrible about sending out Christmas cards and sending pictures. I do have a wonderful family to brag about. A wonderful husband! Who loves Jesus and adores his wife and two adorable children. Nathan is seven and keeps us laughing with his crazy stories. He is a very sweet boy. He has decided with all his shortness that his sport of choice is now basketball. He's actually pretty good. Our daughter Anna-Marie just turned six. She is beautiful from the inside out. She loves animals and even worries about the bugs we kill, if they will go to heaven or not. We have lots to be thankful for. First and foremost we are thankful to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for cleansing us from all our sins and living inside of us. He guides us and helps us everyday. We don't deserve it, but He loves us more then we could ever imagine. I couldn't imagine my life without Him in it.

This is us

Enjoy!






Nathan is our oldest. He loves to use his imagination, and boy does he have a big one.

He loves anything outdoors . He does bring us constant joy.

He loves the Lord and wants others to love and know Him too.





Anna-Marie just turned six. She just couldn't be any cuter. For example; The Wendy's in our town closed several months back, this really bothers the kids. Earlier this week she asked me what was being done about it. I couldn't really say, she finally asked "Well, have you prayed about it?"

Her question made my heart swell, then her next move made it overflow. She bowed her pretty little head and said "dear Jesus please open Wendy's back up, and Jesus I love you"






































No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME TO THE
"WONDERFUL WORLD OF THE WINGERTSAHNS"