"The Lord is good; His lovingkindness is everlasting and His faithfulness to all generations"

Psalm 100:5

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I can't believe it's been two months since I've written anything on my blog. Wow, time flies. We had a fabulous trip to Disney World. We can't stop talking about how much fun we had. It was only made possible because of my Mom. Early Christmas gift. It truly was constant fun. The kids were just the perfect age. They were tall enough to ride everything and just old enough to be thrilled by everything we did. Of course, I still haven't downloaded our pictures. Crazy digital cameras (worse thing that ever happened to me). Of course my kids always have funny quotes that I hope to keep with me forever because they make me smile.

Nathan~ as we are leaving Splash Mountain says "those things really should have seat belts". Mr. Cautious

Anna-Marie ~ as we are preparing to get on splash mountain I'm explaining that we will get wet, she looks up at me with a serious look "is the water clean?" Mrs. Cautious

Now we are all back to reality, work work work work work and then just for a little splash of something different we add in a little more work.

Really LIFE IS GOOD.

As we traveled to school this morning we always take this really twisty road. The kids love it, as they rock all around the van exaggerating every turn. We finally get off and Anna-Marie asks "Did they make that road just for kids" .

Of course they did!!!

Oh how thankful I am to the Lord for simple pleasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME TO THE
"WONDERFUL WORLD OF THE WINGERTSAHNS"